- The Community Room seats up to 90 people and is available to non-profit/educational organizations. Booking is done online and is subject to Library approval.
- The Solarium Conference Room seats up to 12 people and can be immediately booked online, if available.
Booking a Room
The Community Room is available for reservation up to 42 days (6 weeks) in advance, with a minimum lead time of 5 days prior to the booking. Maximum of 2 bookings every 30 days per individual or organization.
The Solarium Room is available for reservation up to 7 days (1 week) in advance, with no minimum lead time prior to booking. Maximum of 2 bookings every 30 days per individual or organization.
The Community Room and Solarium Room may be reserved on a first-come first-served basis within the following priorities:
- Programs and meetings hosted or sponsored by the Monterey Public Library.
- Programs and meetings hosted or sponsored by the City of Monterey.
- Programs and meetings of an informational, educational or cultural nature sponsored or hosted by other government agencies, nonprofit organizations, community groups, or individuals.