Email is the primary method of notification used by the library. Courtesy notices, overdue notices, and holds notices are all sent via email when an email address is available.
You can verify your current contact information online via the following steps:
- If you have not already done so, sign in to your account.
- Click on the "Your personal details" tab on the left side of the screen.
- If the email address listed in the "Primary email" field is incorrect, please contact the library.
Some e-mail programs and providers provide limited to extensive blocking of unsolicited e-mails (spam). It may be necessary for you to add the library to your list of acceptable (or trusted) e-mail addresses (sometimes called your “white list”) or to your e-mail address book. Notices from the library are sent from
and via one of the following:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for MPL notices
- email@example.com for PGPL notices
You should add all three addresses to ensure that you receive all of your notices. If you need assistance setting the addresses as “trusted”, please contact your e-mail provider or consult with any user manuals.
Connect me to the sign in screen now