Bids & RFPs
Bidders are encouraged to make sure they have the latest version of the request for bid or proposal before submission. A bid protest process is available for vendors wishing to challenge solicitations or bid awards.
To register your business to be a vendor for the City of Monterey, vendors must complete the Vendor Registration through Procure Now and provide all required documents. All current and future vendors should register and maintain an updated profile on the site. The site allows you to choose the products/services in which you have an interest. Through this registration, our files will remain current and you can receive automatic notifications of bid or quote opportunities. If you have any problems with the registration process, please refer to the Help Article.
The City of Monterey’s New e-Procurement Portal will allow prospective bidders to do the following:
- Register to receive notifications of future opportunities by signing up for our new e-Procurement Portal and selecting “Subscribe” to create an account.
- Follow along with updates to existing opportunities by finding the opportunity and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested bidders to received amendments and addenda notices automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers regarding open bids opportunities.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure your bids have been accurately completed.
- Receive near-real time support when bidders have any questions about how to use ProcureNow. Typical wait times for support responses are between immediate and 15 minutes.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the City of Monterey.
To get started:
- Visit our sign-up page, and enter your email address. You’ll receive an email to activate your account.
- Then subscribe to our bids by navigating to the City's eProcurement Portal and choose the green subscribe button. For more information about how to register, please see the Help Article.
Current Open Bids