Online Registration - browse or sign up now!
Monterey Recreation offers an array of recreational opportunities for youth and adults throughout the year. Whether you are looking for league activities, sports camps, or golf lessons we have something for every interest and age. Programs will focus on skill development, fundamentals in each sport, and most importantly - fun! In-person registration
League play for adults is offered in the sports of softball & socko (pitch to your own team), baseball, and Frisbee.
Youth sports camps & league include flag football, track & field, and soccer.
On days of inclement weather we will update you regarding field closures and game cancellations. Please call the Field Sports office at (831) 646-3969 for more information.
|Frank E. Sollecito, Jr. Ballpark||Open|
|Peter J. Aldrete Ballfield||Open|
|Peter J. Ferrante Ballpark||Open|
|Laguna Grande Soccer Field||Open|
For field programming information and reservations, call the Sports Coordinator (831) 646-3969.
- Peter J. Aldrete Ballfield: Located at Via Paraiso Park
- Frank E. Sollecito Jr. Ballpark: (Part of the Lake El Estero Park Complex)
- Jacks Ballpark: 3.7 acre multiuse municipal sports park at Franklin & Figueroa streets, downtown Monterey. Ball field and bleachers with night lighting, tot play area, restrooms.
- Peter J. Ferrante Park: 1acre league/softball diamond at Encina and Palo Verde off of Casa Verde Way. Bleachers, BBQ picnic area, tot play equipment.
- Laguna Grande Artificial Turf Soccer Field