Scholze Park Center
Looking for a location for your next meeting? The Scholze Park Center is an early California style building available for special events, private parties and non-profit organization meetings. The center is surrounded by Scholze Park which is a 1.2 acre park with a large turf area which provides ideal scenery for your event or meeting.
Featured Activities - OCTOBER activity calendar
We are excited that Scholze Park Center is OPEN! The center will be open Monday to Friday from 9am-4pm. Programs will include Tai Chi, drawing and painting, watercolor painting, sewing, bingo, bridge, film screenings, Meals on Wheels drive-thru meals for seniors, and other arts, crafts and exercise classes. Please refer to our October Activity Calendar for more details on the program schedule and class registration. We look forward to adding more activities for September!
Home Match is hosting a pop-up clinic the second Tuesday of each month: SEE FLYER
Food for Seniors
Drive Thru Meals on Wheels Available Now:
Are you over 60 years of age and in need of a warm meal? If so, Monterey Recreation and Meals on Wheels of the Monterey Peninsula is offering a DRIVE THRU meal pick-up program. Meals for seniors will be offered Tuesday through Friday from 11am-noon at the Scholze Park Center. Face masks are required when picking up your meals.
For more information and to make a reservation, please email email@example.com or call the Scholze Park Center at (831) 646-3878 and leave a message for staff.
- Senior Drive Thru Meal Program Flyer
- Meals on Wheel Application
- October 2021 Menu
- November 2021 Menu
Your Safety is Priority
The safety of the community and staff remains a top priority. Enhanced safety measures will include:
- Protective face coverings are required at Monterey Recreation community centers for all individuals two years of age and older to keep everyone safe;
- Eating is not permitted inside the facility;
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the building;
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures will be in place;
- COVID-19 protocols are subject to change.
- Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your class to complete registration paperwork.