Construction this Week
WEEK BEGINNING AUGUST 15, 2022 - PLEASE NOTE: SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Car Week Traffic Alerts, August 12 - 21, see monterey.org/carweek
- MEASURE S Citywide Road Rehab Phase 3 – through the end of August - MAP | LIST OF STREETS | FULL SCHEDULE | Van Buren (Madison to Franklin) - started June 27 - See Van Buren Street Schedule
- Municipal Wharves Structural Repairs – delay in materials changes the completion date to Sep (Tidelands Fund)
- PG&E Substation Work on Figueroa Street – Fact Sheet (Not a City Project)
- Citywide Road Resurfacing Phase 4 – This is resurfacing, not reconstruction, a decision based on the specific street segment need. Phase 4 is scheduled to start in mid-September and will lay rubberized chip seal in the following locations: Munras Avenue from Soledad to Fremont Street, including the segment of Abrego from El Dorado to Fremont; Fremont Street from Abrego to Camino Aguajito; Camino Aguajito from Fremont Street to Mark Thomas Drive.
- Citywide Sidewalk Repair Project Phase 7 – scheduled to begin in mid-October. We will post the specific schedule once it gets finalized.
- Waterfront Lot Phase 2 – unknown start date