- Have your Say Monterey - engagement portal
- Affordable Housing and Water
- ADUs and JADUs (Accessory Dwelling Units)
- Cannabis | Roadmap to Cannabis | Timeline
- Climate Change
- Construction Projects | Measure P and S, Fixing Streets, Sidewalks, Stormdrains
- Flavored Tobacco and E-Cigarette Products Proposed Code Changes
- Homelessness - Fact Sheet posted July 28, 2022: Information Related to the Unhoused in Monterey (PDF)
- Laguna Grande Regional Park Plan
- Local Coastal Program
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Short Term Rentals
- Staff Work Program
- Ukraine Community Resources
Monterey Regional Compatible Use Study - montereyregionalcus.comPosted October 13, 2022: Draft Monterey Regional Compatible Use Study
- The public was invited to attend and listen to the fourth working group meeting for the Monterey Regional Compatible Use Study. Discussions will be conducted separately for the North County Study Area and the South County Study Area. Information about the study can be accessed at montereyregionalcus.com. Public input may be submitted live at each meeting or through the website until November 10, 2022.
The Monterey Regional Compatible Use Study (CUS) is a collaborative planning effort among the City of Monterey — the local project sponsor — the cities of Del Rey Oaks, King City, Marina, Pacific Grove, Paso Robles and Seaside, the counties of Monterey and San Luis Obispo, state and federal agencies, the Department of Defense, the public, and other local and regional stakeholders.
The purpose of the CUS is to identify and assess compatibility issues between the following military facilities in Monterey and San Luis Obispo counties.
- Presidio of Monterey and Ord Military Community
- Naval Support Activity Monterey
- Defense Manpower Data Center
- Fort Hunter Liggett
- Camp Roberts Maneuver Training Center
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Visit the virtual town hall and take the community questionnaire. Find the town hall from the home page of the website and click on the map nearest where you live or work. To take the survey click the area shown below next to the red arrow.
Learn about other ways to get involved at https://montereyregionalcus.com/index.php/en-us/get-involved.html.