Access the City of Monterey's Public Portal for Campaign Financial Disclosure for campaign finance forms filed by candidates and committees. The City of Monterey's Campaign Finance Reform regulations are found in Sec. 2-1.05 of the Monterey City Code.
City of Monterey Contribution Limits:
|MCC Section 2-1.05(c)(1):
Contribution by person or committee
|MCC Section 2-1.05(c)(5):
|Nov. 14, 2019 - June 30, 2021
|Effective July 1, 2021
3.8 % CPI Increase*
SF Area April 2021 (PDF)
* Consumer Price Index (BLS.gov) increase applied pursuant to Monterey City Code Sec. 2-1.05(c)(6).
You may register to vote online at the Secretary of State's voter registration website. Paper voter registration forms can be requested by calling Monterey County Elections at (831) 796-1499.
Check your voter registration status online at the Secretary of State's voter registration status website, or by calling Monterey County Elections at (831) 796-1499.
- City of Monterey - Public Portal for Campaign Finance Disclosure and Campaign Finance Regulations
- Secretary of State - Register to Vote and Check Voter Registration Status
- Voter's Edge - a comprehensive, nonpartisan online guide to elections covering federal, state, and local races in the state of California
- Monterey County Elections Department