For field programming information and reservations, call the Sports Coordinator (831) 646-3969.
- Peter J. Aldrete Ballfield: Located at Via Paraiso Park
- Frank E. Sollecito Jr. Ballpark: (Part of the Lake El Estero Park Complex)
- Jacks Ballpark: 3.7 acre multiuse municipal sports park at Franklin & Figueroa streets, downtown Monterey. Ball field and bleachers with night lighting, tot play area, restrooms.
- Peter J. Ferrante Park: 1acre league/softball diamond at Encina and Palo Verde off of Casa Verde Way. Bleachers, BBQ picnic area, tot play equipment.
- Laguna Grande Artificial Turf Soccer Field
All organized group activities in City of Monterey parks and beaches must have a use permit. Fields may be reserved by local groups (2 hour minimum). Please see our Parks and Recreation Schedule of Fees. A fee will be charged for the use of lights and for field preparation when requested. Proof of residency must be furnished at time of reservation to receive the City resident discount. Request and payment of fees for lights and field preparation must be made at least five working days prior to the day the field is to be used.