Email is the primary method of notification used by the library. Courtesy notices, overdue notices, and holds notices are all sent via email when an email address is available.
You can verify your current contact information online via the following steps:
- If you have not already done so, sign in to your account.
- Click on the "Your personal details" tab on the left side of the screen.
- If the email address listed in the "Primary email" field is incorrect, please contact the library.
Some e-mail programs and providers provide limited to extensive blocking of unsolicited e-mails (spam). It may be necessary for you to add the library to your list of acceptable (or trusted) e-mail addresses (sometimes called your “white list”) or to your e-mail address book. The library’s e-mail addresses for notices are:
- email@example.com for MPL notices
- firstname.lastname@example.org for PGPL notices
You should add both addresses since a notice may originate at either place. If you need assistance setting the addresses as “trusted”, please contact your e-mail provider or consult with any user manuals.
Connect me to the sign in screen now