You may renew library materials online by accessing the Library Catalog. Follow these instructions:
- Once you have connected to the Catalog, click on the "Log in to your account" link.
- Enter your library card # (this goes in the "Login" field)
- Enter your password. Be sure to remember your password as you will need it each time you log in to your account. Passwords are case-sensitive, so be sure to check Caps Lock if you're having trouble logging in!
- Click on the "Log in" button.
- Your account will now appear on the screen. If you have any items checked out, they will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- You may renew selected items by clicking in the check box next to each title you wish to renew and then clicking on the "Renew Selected" button. You may also click on the word "Renew" by each item you wish to renew.
- You may renew all of your items at once by simply clicking on the "Renew All" button.
- The due date will be updated on each item renewed. Note that some items are not renewable.
Connect me to the sign in screen now