- Bruce Lane up to Edinburgh Avenue will remain closed to through traffic. (Please see map - http://monterey.org/Portals/0/MeasureP/Airport-Road-Map-Large.jpg)
- Stuart Avenue was added as a hard closure on Wed., 2/15.
- Street closures will remain at least for two more weeks.
- City of Monterey Measure P ADA ramp work continues on Airport Road. Work hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- CalAm: work continues to extend onto North Fremont. Work must finish by 4 p.m. on North Fremont Street; otherwise work hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.(Official CalAm update for week of 2/13: Installation of the 36inch pipe will wrap up on Airport Road in the early part of the week and then on Thursday, weather depending, work will begin on the eastbound side of Fremont Street between Airport and Ramona. We will be using a single flagged lane configuration. This will continue the week of 2/20.)
If you wish to receive weekly emails on citywide construction, please visit monterey.org/construction and use the sign up button to subscribe. We thank you for your continued understanding and patience during these important infrastructure improvements. For Measure P questions, or if you have any special assistance requests due to ADA requirements, please contact the City of Monterey Engineering Office at (831) 646-3921. For Cal-Am Monterey Pipeline Project questions, please call their hotline number at (831) 646-3297.
Weather and other circumstances can impact the schedule. Each Friday monterey.org/construction also gets updated with a list of major construction happening in Monterey. We thank you for your continued understanding and patience during these important infrastructure improvements.